A great piece of fish doesn't need a whole lot of doctoring, but this rosemary lime marinade elevates salmon to a new level. We bet it would be just as good on chicken for those of you who aren't big seafood fans.
What are your favorite marinade recipes?
Rosemary Lime Salmon Marinade
Yields enough for four filets
- Pinch of sea salt (to taste)
- Coarsely ground black pepper (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice from one lime (throw in some lime zest too if you want to kick up the lime a notch)
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1-2 sprigs fresh rosemary, minced
- Lime wedges for garnish
Whisk ingredients together and pour over salmon into a plastic bag or shallow dish. Marinate for 30 minutes. Cook as desired. We love to throw it under the broiler for several minutes and serve it with rice pilaf.